geared toward the individual seeking guidance in online content creation
DEC 12 AT NOON
Studio 621 Main Street Spearfish, SD
HOSTED BY ELLEN PUSTEJOVSKY
Portrait specialist & landscape artist
that seeks out and shares the glamour in simplicity
CHOOSE YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Tickets are $30 -
Virtual registration has officially closed.
KEY TOPICS OF INTEREST
DURING THE WORKSHOP
• The process of building a workflow; from the brainstorming & ideation to the publishing and everything in between.
• How to create captivating content that engages and builds a strong community on and off the screen.
• Sharing all the tools, apps, resources and more that save time, money and energy.
• Simple strategies that convert followers into customers.
BEFORE THE WORKSHOP
I wanted to provide you with this short video where I take you step by step on how I manually build custom carousel posts using Adobe Photoshop. This is one of the many ways that increases engagement and value visually!
3 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. Virtual ticket registration ends Wednesday December 8th.
2. Workshop time frame is expected to last 2-4 hours.
3. At the end of the workshop, there will be an open discussion. Ask any questions you'd like!
What time does the workshop begin?
- 12 pm on Sunday December 12.
How long does the workshop last?
- It is estimated that it will take 2-4 hours.
How does the live streaming work?
- For those who purchase the virtual option, a link will be sent to your inbox 2 days before the day of the workshop. This will be streamed through a private link on YouTube.
If I purchase a virtual ticket, can I watch it the next day?
- Anyone who purchases the ticket virtually or in person will have access to the workshop online for life! You will be able to watch it after the workshop. I'll follow up with a link a day or so after the workshop where it will give you access to watch.